There are many different ways you can contribute to the New Life Pet Adoption Center capital campaign.
Personalized Tile or Bench
Our personalized tile program is a great way to commemorate an animal companion, and our bench program is ideal for any corporation.
ACH Authorization Agreement
Larger contributors will be honored with their name on an adoption/care room, or as part of an education and resource room. And major donors can have a corridor or even the entire facility named after them, their families or a special friend.
- Adoption and Care Rooms
- Community and Education Rooms
- Adoption Corridors
- Building Naming Rights
The New Life Pet Adoption Center would like you to be a part of our Center!
You can be a part of our Center by donating one or more of the following. All donations are tax-deductible and will be acknowledged throughout the Center.
|Pet Care Items||$5 - $20|
|Grooming Equipment||$50 - $100|
|Small Animal Scales||$250|
|Cat Condos||$250 - $600|
|Dog Cages||$500 Small|
|Walk On Scale||$1500|
|Name A Room||$25,000|
|Name The Center||$100,000|
The construction of our new Center is done. The first shipment of equipment is here and installed and the cabinets are in. Since all the animal care supplies are here and ready, we are open as of January 10, 2008. You still can donate money toward any of the items above to help us achieve our goal of helping North Central Wisconsin's surrendered pets that will be making their homes at the Center until they find their forever home.
Other Donations Needed (Many Ongoing)
- Simple Green
- Soap-laundry and liquid hand
- Cat Litter (non-scoopable)
- Paper towels, Toilet paper, Kleenex
- Garbage Bags - 13 gallon
- Office supplies- paper, envelopes, metal or plastic clipboards, hanging file folders, manila folders, clear plastic page protectors, paper cutter, tape, etc
- Mop heads
- Kennels/crates for training and transporting
- Poop bags
- Kong Toys
- Dry food - Iams, Eukanuba, Science Diet
- Gift cards - Sam's Club, Walmart, Menards, Fleet Farm
- $$ for specials needs food
- $$ for vet care
- Pet Sponsorship- $25/week
- 500 Club members
- ACH donations for operating expenses
Donations can also be made toward fencing and landscaping costs.
Donated items can be dropped off at the shelter during regular hours or by appointment.
Please offer your tax-deductible donation today. All donations will be acknowledged through the Center. Thank you from the staff and the animals!
If you have questions regarding donations, please call New Life at 715-443-6699.